To join Valentine Wigs Loyalty Program all you need to do is create a store account. You must have a store account and be logged in to earn Loyalty Points.
Each time you make a purchase you will earn Loyalty Points which will be awarded 21 days after dispatch and be valid for 365 days if your order is not cancelled or returned.
You will receive one Loyalty Point for every net £1 spent*
* Loyalty Points exclude payment for shipping and taxes. Loyalty Points will only be earned on the net total of an order (e.g. if an item is £200 ex VAT but on promotion for £140 ex VAT, only the £140 ex VAT will be eligible for Loyalty Points).
PLEASE NOTE LOYALTY POINTS CANNOT BE RESTORED FOR RETURNED ORDERS.
Loyalty Points Discount cannot be backdated to any order already placed.
- points are noted as waiting until 21 days after dispatch, once this period is complete and your order has not been returned your points will be awarded to your account. These points will be valid for 365 days if your order is not cancelled or returned.
- points can be redeemed and converted to a voucher which is available to use at the checkout for orders over £36 inc VAT, £30 ex VAT. This excludes postage.
- we are unable to cancel or refund any points once they are converted to a voucher. Loyalty Points cannot be "refunded" back to a user’s account for any reason.
- Loyalty Point voucher codes cannot be used at the same time as using other discount codes. If a different discount code is added at the checkout the Loyalty Points voucher will be automatically removed. Access to this code for future use will be available in your Loyalty Points account.
- cannot be restored for exchanged or returned items.
- cannot be redeemed for orders made by telephone but can still be earned for the purchase made.
Make a Purchase & Earn Loyalty Points
Earn 1 Loyalty Point for every £1 spent (excluding taxes and shipping), which will be awarded 21 days after dispatch and be valid for 365 days if your order is not returned.
Points are not redeemable for cash. We reserve the right to change or remove the Loyalty Points program at any time and we have the right to deduct points or even suspend accounts of customers found to be abusing the program.
The Valentine Wigs Loyalty Points Program will not be available in areas where it is prohibited by law.
What is the Loyalty Rewards Program?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for purchases on our site. You can use them to earn voucher codes for discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with a store account.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points by making purchases.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is available in the 'Rewards' pop up at the bottom of the left hand side of the screen
How do I redeem my points?
If you have points available they can be redeemed into a voucher code which can then be used at the checkout for orders over £36 inc VAT, £30 ex VAT. This excludes postage.
Can I use more than one discount code at the checkout?
No, only one code can be used at the checkout. If you redeem points for a Loyalty Points discount voucher at the checkout and then decide to use another discount coupon code instead, your rewards discount code will be held in your rewards account for future use.
I redeemed my points, can they be returned back to my account?
Once points have been redeemed we are unable to cancel or refund the points, however the voucher code that has been created will still be available in your Loyalty Rewards account for future use. Loyalty points cannot be 'refunded' back to a user's account for any reason.