To join Valentine Wigs Loyalty Program all you need to do is create a store account and you will receive your first 50 Loyalty Points. There are lots of different actions available for you to gain points, these points can then be redeemed for money off vouchers.
You must have a store account and be logged in to earn Loyalty Points. You can find points earned, points total and claimed rewards by logging in to your account, then going to 'My Orders' and clicking on 'Loyalty Points'
Each time you make a purchase you will earn Loyalty Points.
You will receive one Loyalty Point for every net £1 spent*
* Loyalty Points exclude payment for shipping and taxes. Loyalty Points will only be earned on the net total of an order (e.g. if an item is £200 ex VAT but on promotion for £140 ex VAT, only the £140 ex VAT will be eligible for Loyalty Points). Applies to orders placed on or after the launch date 24th September 2020.
Every 250 Loyalty Points earned can be used as a £10 credit towards a future purchase.
Purchase of Gift Certificates will not earn Loyalty Points.
Reviews made prior to store account creation will not be awarded Loyalty Points.
PLEASE NOTE LOYALTY POINTS WILL NOT BE RESTORED FOR RETURNED ORDERS.
- points are noted as pending until 21 days after dispatch, once this period is complete and your order has not been returned your points will be awarded to your account.
- once a reward has been redeemed we are unable to cancel or refund the points. Loyalty Points cannot be "refunded" back to a user’s account for any reason.
- reward discount codes cannot be used at the same time as using other discount codes.
- will not be awarded for exchanged or return items.
- points for reviews will only be applied for actual purchase of the product reviewed. Any returned items will not receive points.
- points for reviews are only awarded to verified purchases over £40 net total.
- cannot be used for purchase of a Gift Certificate.
- cannot be redeemed for orders made by telephone but can still be earned for the purchase made.
Sign Up / Join / Create a Store Account – Free to sign up – no obligation to buy
Member gets 50 Loyalty Points (worth £2)
Member gets 50 Loyalty Points (worth £2)
Refer a Friend
Friend gets 10% off order
Member gets 500 Loyalty Points (worth £20)
Member gets 125 Loyalty Points (worth £5)
Product Review with Photos
Member gets extra 125 Loyalty Points (worth extra £5)
Member gets 250 Loyalty Points (worth £10)
Points are not redeemable for cash. We reserve the right to change or remove the Loyalty Points program at any time and we have the right to deduct points or even suspend accounts of customers found to be abusing the program.
The Valentine Wigs Loyalty Points Program will not be available in areas where it is prohibited by law.
What is the Loyalty Rewards Program?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with a store account is automatically enrolled with 50 points.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is available in your account under 'My Orders', just click on 'Show Loyalty Points' .
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Can I use more than one discount code at the checkout?
No, only one code can be used at the checkout. If you redeem points for a rewards discount code at the checkout and then decide to use another discount coupon code instead your rewards discount code will be put straight back into your rewards account for future use. To find this select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you'll see all the rewards that are available to be used, including the one you have just redeemed.
I redeemed my points, can they be returned back to my account?
Once a reward has been redeemed we are unable to cancel or refund the points. Loyalty points cannot be 'refunded' back to a user's account for any reason.