Dimples Natural Eyebrow Glue
The Dimples fully transparent eyebrow glue is designed especially for use with your Dimples natural eyebrows. All you need is a pair of tweezers and your glue with it's application brush.
Dimples Eyebrows Application / Removal Using the Glue
- Prepare the skin with an alcohol soaked cotton bud.
- Wipe both the skin and the back of eyebrow
- Apply a layer of Dimples glue and allow to dry making sure not to over-apply which will clog the eyebrow
- Once the glue has dried you will now apply them to your face
- Pick up the eyebrows by the hair with a pair of tweezers
- Apply from the inside corner to the outside edge
- Firmly press the eyebrows after they are applied.
- Any excess glue can be removed with a cotton bud with warm water
- You can apply makeup to the eyebrows to give a more defined look
- With either an eyebrow pencil or powder line under the eyebrow
- You can also do the same on the top.
- After 2-3 days your eyebrows will start to lift away from your skin
- With a Q-Tip and either a glue remover or olive oil gently glide the saturated cotton bud under the eyebrow to remove it.
- You will then clean the eyebrow with the glue remover or hot water and shampoo.
Please read the returns policy HERE before ordering this product.
Valentine Wigs motto is "A Personal and Discreet Shopping Experience" and we mean what we say! We try our very best to look after our customers in every way we can. We go the "extra mile" to offer a friendly, professional and discreet service. We are totally committed to providing the best online service you could expect and we are always open to suggestions.
The distinct markets that we cater for are Fashion, Necessity Wearers, Transgender, Men’s, and Children’s wigs / toppers / hairpieces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.