* Theatrical grade Mutton Chops Side Burns With Full Moustache is made with genuine, healthy human hair (please note grey hair is only available as theatrical grade synthetic hair because grey human hair degrades to yellow very quickly)
* Each strand of hair is hand tied on to fine Swiss Lace
* The moustache is indistinguishable from a real beard when worn
HOW TO APPLY MUTTON CHOPS SIDE BURNS WITH FULL MOUSTACHE
Dependent upon the size of your face, you may need to trim your beard, so hold it in place to measure and then trim with sharp scissors if you need to.
Once you are happy with the shape and size of your beard use a sponge to dab Hairaisers Spirit Gum to your upper lip, allow the spirit gum to dry until it becomes sticky and tacky to the touch and then apply the beard and gently pat it with your fingers. Try not to move, talk or laugh for about 60 seconds and then you are ready to go
INSTRUCTIONS TO REMOVE AND CLEAN HAIRAISERS FAKE BEARDS
1. When you are ready to remove your beard, gently tug the beard from one end peeling it off slowly.
2. Keep moving your fingers close to the point where the beard contacts the skin to avoid tearing the Swiss lace.
* The use of general cleaning agents such as washing up liquid will stain and damage the Swiss lace and the human hair on your beard.
* These false beards are robust enough to work and move with your skin, yet they are very delicate when it comes to removing them.
* Once removed from its packaging and applied to skin, or adhesive applied you can no longer return a beard for refund or exchange.
We recommend SPIRIT GUM as the necessary adhesive for applying all facial hair products - this can be found on our "Spirit Gum" page.
|Hair Type:||Human Hair|
|Returns:||Returns are not accepted for eyebrows, eyelashes, moustaches, beards or any other facial products for hygiene reasons|