NEW BREXIT RULES
Ellen Wille and Gisela Mayer Returns For UK Addresses
We are really sorry to say that due to Brexit and the UK leaving the EU single market the rules for returning products which are sourced from the EU have changed.
Orders placed after 31st January 2021 for Ellen Wille and Gisela Mayer products:
Returned orders currently sourced from European manufacturers will be subject to a restocking fee of £14.40 (inc VAT) from 1st January 2021 due to their customs duty costs of shipping to and from Europe
We sincerely apologise for this, it is entirely out of our control and we have been given no notice in order to let our customers know any sooner.
Here is a short summary of how we dispatch your order and what to do in case you wish to return it.
- When we receive your order from the manufacturer we check and discreetly package it.
- There is nothing on the outside of the package to suggest there is a wig or hairpiece inside.
- We operate under the company name Skillen Training Limited trading as Valentine. This is to protect your privacy
- Each day all parcels that are ready for dispatch will be collected by Royal Mail or a courier.
UK Orders: please ensure the delivery address is correct as any undelivered, returned orders will incur an extra postage cost for re-delivery.
DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
- The delivery charge is FREE for orders over £100 inc VAT.
- For orders under £100 inc VAT there is a flat rate of £3.95 for as many items you wish to place in your order.
- Orders over £50 in value are sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked
- Orders under £50 in value are sent via Royal Mail Second Class
- You will be emailed within two working days of your order with the expected dispatch date.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you with an option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait
- Although we cannot guarantee timed deliveries we will do our best if this is important to you, for which there may be a small extra charge to cover this service.
Please note: For hygiene reasons we respectfully ask that if you are trying a wig on that you may wish to return, you use a wig cap at all times (wig caps can be purchased on our site here [accessories] or you may use one of your own).
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you with an option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund you as long as your order address was from the United Kingdom & the following conditions are met:
RETURNS CONDITIONS (applicable to UK addresses):
- Returns for Ellen Wille and Gisela Mayer - each product will incur a £14.40 (inc VAT) restocking fee due to their costs of shipping to and from the EU.
- Returns for Jon Renau are not accepted
- All wigs are checked prior to being packaged and dispatched by both the manufacturer and Valentine Wigs
- Returns must be in the original packaging with tags. The tags must not be removed when you are trying a wig on. If tags are cut, removed or retied on, then a refund will not be issued.
- Packaging must be in original condition and not taped in any way.
- The wig or hairpiece must be neatly placed back in the box – exactly as you received it.
The wig or hairpiece must not smell of tobacco, food, perfume or any other strong smell.
- The wig must arrive at Valentine Wigs within 14 days of being delivered to you or the first attempt at delivery, whichever is the earlier. No returns accepted after 14 days and there will be no refund after this time.
- Loyalty points will not be restored for returned orders.
- All wigs are checked prior to being packaged and dispatched by both the manufacturer and Valentine Wigs.
- UK Orders: please ensure the delivery address is correct as any undelivered, returned orders will incur an extra postage cost for re-delivery.
- NO RETURNS FOR SPECIAL ORDERS, CLEARANCE PRODUCTS, EYEBROWS, EYELASHES OR ACCESSORIES
Valentine Wigs reserve the right not to supply to customers who repeatedly return orders.
Returns must use a trackable service. We cannot refund any returns that are lost in transit.
Please note Jon Renau do not accept returns from anywhere. Clearance stock here is also non-returnable.
How long do you have to return a faulty product?
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
This right is limited to 30 days from the date you take ownership of your product. After 30 days, you will not be entitled to a full refund if your item develops a fault.
Wigs are perishable products, even if they are not worn regularly. Your warranty is for 30 days, we cannot repair or replace after this time.
Do not return a faulty product until you have received an authorisation code in advance.
Wigs claimed to be faulty are forwarded to the manufacturer’s quality control manager for inspection. No refund will be issued unless the manufacturer agrees that the product is faulty.
The manufacturer’s decision is final.
If the manufacturer decides the wig is not faulty, there will be no refunds and the costs for return must be paid for in advance.