Returns For UK Customers
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of our return policy below.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund you as long as the following conditions are met:
Returns for Ellen Wille and Gisela Mayer - each product will incur a £14.40 (inc VAT) restocking fee due to their costs of shipping to and from the EU.
- Returns for Jon Renau are not accepted
- All wigs are checked prior to being packaged and dispatched by both the manufacturer and Valentine Wigs
- Returns must be in the original packaging with tags. The tags must not be removed when you are trying a wig on. If tags are cut, removed or retied on, then a refund will not be issued.
- Packaging must be in original condition and not taped in any way.
- The wig or hairpiece must be neatly placed back in the box – exactly as you received it.
The wig or hairpiece must not smell of tobacco, food, perfume or any other strong smell.
- The wig must arrive back at Valentine Wigs within 14 days of being delivered to you or the first attempt at delivery, whichever is the earlier. No returns will be accepted after 14 days and there will be no refund after this time.
- Loyalty points will not be restored for returned orders.
For hygiene reasons we respectfully ask that you wear a wig cap when you are trying a wig on. Wig caps can be purchased on our website or you can use one of your own.
NO RETURNS FOR JON RENAU, SPECIAL ORDERS, CLEARANCE PRODUCTS, EYEBROWS, EYELASHES OR ACCESSORIES
Please ensure your delivery details are correct as any undelivered orders will be returned at your cost.
Valentine Wigs reserve the right not to supply to customers who repeatedly return orders.
We cannot refund any returns that are lost in transit.