MAKING A PURCHASE
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard & American Express card payments. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
We take payment at the time of your order for two reasons. Firstly, for your security. We don't hold any of your card details. If we took payment at the time of dispatch we would have to hold your card details, which we believe is a security risk. Secondly we 100% guarantee the price you paid at the time of the order with the manufacturer.
SUMMARY OF THE ORDER PROCESS:
- We source all orders directly from the manufacturers' warehouses. This way we don't hold expensive stock and are able to pass the savings directly to you.
- When you place your order with us, we contact the manufacturer at 12 noon the next working day and place your order. The exceptions are manufacturers outside the UK. For European manufacturers like Ellen Wille and Gisela Mayer, orders are placed twice a week. For American Manufacturers like Jon Renau, orders are placed fortnightly.
- Usually within two working days you will be emailed the expected dispatch date of your order. You can also check for status updates of your order in your online account.
- For products that are in stock we receive orders within two working days from UK suppliers. For manufacturers and suppliers located outside the UK it can take five working days to arrive with us. There are a small minority of collections that can take about two weeks. We will always let you know.
- When we receive your order from the manufacturer we check and discreetly package it.
- When we dispatch your order there is nothing on the outside of the package to suggest there is a wig or hairpiece inside.
- We operate under the company name Skillen Training Limited trading as Valentine. This is to protect your privacy
- Each day all parcels that are ready for dispatch will be collected by Royal Mail or a courier.
Usually there is stock available however if this is a back order you will be the first to receive the new stock because it has been reserved in advance for you. You will be advised by email of the expected dispatch date.
If this is not acceptable please let us know whether you would prefer a replacement or a full refund.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the Contact Us page, alternatively you can call us on 01772 620040 (6 days).