How To Blend A Lace Front Topper With Your Fringe
The model in the photo above is wearing Top Billing 16" Human Hair Enhancer Hairpiece By Raquel Welch. There are also 12", 14" and 18" lengths
It's great that you're considering mixing your natural hair with a lace front topper. Having a fringe or front hairline can present a unique challenge when using lace front hairpieces, but it's definitely possible to blend them effectively.
Check out the hairpieces, toppers and enhancers on Valentine Wigs website.
Here are a few tips to ensure that your lace front doesn't get in the way of your existing hair:
1. Choose the Right Style: Select a lace front topper that matches the color, texture, and length of your natural hair as closely as possible. This will make blending much easier.
2. Customization: Many lace front toppers can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can trim the lace front or have it professionally customized to match your hairline, ensuring a seamless blend.
3. Styling: Use styling products and tools to blend your natural hair with the lace front topper. You can use a flat iron or curling iron to create waves or curls that match your natural hair. This helps in achieving a cohesive look.
4. Concealing Techniques: Consider using hair accessories like headbands or scarves to help conceal the lace front's edge, making it less noticeable. You can also apply a bit of makeup on the lace to match your skin tone, which can further help in camouflaging it.
5. Secure Attachment: Ensure that the lace front topper is securely attached to your head using clips, tape or adhesive (the latter two should only be used on skin as it may permanently damage your hair). This will prevent it from shifting or getting in the way of your natural hair.
6. Practice: Blending your natural hair with a lace front topper may take some practice. Experiment with different techniques and styles to find what works best for you.
7. Professional Help: If you're unsure about how to blend the lace front topper with your natural hair, consider seeking the help of a professional hairstylist who specializes in hair extensions or wigs. They can provide expert advice and assistance.
By following these tips and taking your time to experiment, you can achieve a seamless and natural look when mixing your hair with a lace front topper, even if you have hair on the front fringe.